I Can't Wait!!!!

So i know i didn't feel the relaxer vibe last time but since then I find that I have resorted to wearing rasta caps or beenie hats over my satin cap as a disguise to go outside. I have had my hair braided in two big braids and i occasionally take them down to moisturize and seal then braid those suckers back up. Considering now I have way more energy and I feel less emotional. I actually have been putting more effort into my hair only to find that my hair  looks so natural nothing I do can make it look cute. I find myself wanting to look pretty but my hair is ruining everything.

My solution. I am getting a relaxer on the 23rd of December by the hook or the crook! I am tempted to take my own rollers and just come home in them but I have way too much pride and no car. Even if my bf comes to pick me up he will be like... "Where is the hair?" So I guess I will have to undergo some form of annoying styling at the hair dresser. I must look amazing for Christmas end of story. This is how my hair is looking at this moment.

I know it looks a little crazy...okay a lot crazy. However I am going to moisturize and seal this sucker until relaxer day. Fingers crossed! 

TTFN 
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)