Almost there!!!!!!!

Hello Blogger world. I am back again. After four months of stretching my relaxer I am finally going to get relaxed this Saturday. I am relaxing now because it is getting close to my due date and I would rather not scare my son when he comes. He would probably wonder if this is who he has to live with for the rest of his life. I might put up a picture of my hair before but it is so much worse looking than the last time i needed a relaxer I am afraid I will scare you all as well.

In preperation for this relaxer I have washed and deep conditioned my hair. I also used S Curl on the new growth to keep them manageable for the relaxer day. I keep them sectioned off into four and braid each section. No I don't go out looking like that. I am at home now so i can do what I want and not care. No one is seeing me anyway. I spritz the braids in the morning with a leave in conditioner and moisturize and seal them at night. I will use S Curl for the last time tomorrow night I don't want to be irritating my scalp at all before the relaxer I have enough to deal with as it is. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!


Be Back with another post soon guys

TTFN
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)