Casual Fridays.

I am finally back with this post. Sorry I did not post it yesterday I was a bit busy. By the time I laid eyes on my PC I was almost closing them. Wit no further ado this is how I looked yesterday.



Loving the way my braid out looked beach wavy (idk if that the a term or whatever). Were the Lashes too much? I don't know but I think I looked kind of hot. I got a ton of you look pretty comments and one weird guy same to me on the street..... It was extremely embarrassing. I think I lost weight I have never walked away from someone so fast in my entire life. Idk I should probably watermark my pics but it is just so much work. SIGH!...

TTFN
Daintyffany

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. Yes you definitely was working it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your braid out came out nice! I'll be trimming my hair for the first time (since I started transitioning) tomorrow! And I'll also be blowing out my hair. Once it's all blown out and wanting to get curly again I'll be utilizing my twist & braid outs! Thanks for the post!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good what texture are you transitioning to? Natural or texlaxed. I am thinking of texlaxing in the future but I am not sure as yet. Good Luck on your transition.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)