A New Journey or two.

I think that my blog is going to go through some small changes. First of all I am 100% sure my son will be on in almost all of my post because its new to me and I can't stop talking about him anyway. On a serious not though now that I have had a child the only child I want to have. I am going to start something I have always wanted to to but did not because I figured one day I would have a child and all would be lost.

Waist Training or tight lacing or corset training is the practice of wearing a tightly laced corset to achieve extreme modification to the figure and posture.

So i'm am now a tight lacer and proud of it. I have not started yet I just purchase my first corset a few days ago I bought it from Orchard Corset. It was very simple to find the right one for me with the help of Skylar. I and just super excited to get it so I can break it in and start wearing it as I wish. I do not intent to have the smallest waist in the world or anything I think Ms Cathie Jung already has that title and she is doing well. I just want some extra curves that's all. Of course I will be posting updates on my second journey as soon as I get my corset to after I season it and so on.

Second part to this post. How great is breast feeding. I have lost more than half the weight I gained during pregnancy. Its amazing. I entered the world of breast feeding with only the thought of giving my baby the best of what I could give to him. I was actually not expecting the miracle weight loss because to be honest a lot of people seemed to exaggerate the amount of weight they lost. In fact I had bought a belly band just to shrink my tummy and was thinking I could sign up to a gym for the rest of the fat. NOPE! I melted like an icecream. Now if only my pregnancy mask would take a hint from my waist line and scram.

Next relaxer date is the end of August....not date I know but I find setting a date usually means I will miss that date then just do it whenever. So hence end of August. I cant wait!!!!!! My lil sweetheart is fast asleep so I am about to moisturize and seal my hair as well as have my morning tea. I no longer drink from a tea cup but from a....what is it flask that thing that keeps the tea hot? Eh you get the point i'm sure.

Have A Good One
TTFN
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)