Once Again.

Once again I am Back this will be a short post because my keyboard is giving me a heck of a time to type and I just cannot deal. My new length is an inch above bra strap length. Pic? Ha. I wish I could Upload one too but nah. I will at some point. I do have a pic but it is on my pone which I have no usb cord for. Why? Ask My Son!!! Oh wait he can't talk. BLEH! My hair journey is going great despite him taking up most of my time. I should be getting my own place sometime this year. So this absence may get worse all things considered..you know I won't have any help from granny dearest. I am contemplating getting a split ender Just because I guess. I didn't get to by myself a birthday present and i might as well get that so I can stop getting my hair chopped randomly.

Is there a way I can transfer the pic from the camera folder in my phone to the blogger folder? Anyone? Please help.

XOXO
DAINTYFFANY 

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)