All About The Stretch

So as usual I am stretching out my relaxers. This time around I am going for 16 weeks. Needless to say I am struggling to hold on.  I miss smooth roots. However to somewhat battle my  not so pleasant appearance. i decided to make a wig. That way I keep my hair braided up and my roots stay soft. I do have a little of my hair out since I the wig is a U Part wig. But I try my very best to keep the hair moisturized and sealed ALOT. The wig however is made from synthetic hair so the hair started become frayed mated and completely unruly. I made a short video on how to tame synthetic hair. I am pasting in the link because this thing keeps telling me I have no videos.... needless to say that is a horrible lie. I will pray for you Google. I Will. Never mind I fixed it.



 I will be posting again when I get my relaxer. Lets hope for the best I am working hard on keeping my ends in good order. Also working hard on gaining weight Seriously I keep loosing weight. Breast feeding sucks.

XOXO
DAINTYFFANY

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)