Lost in time

I have been missing for a while I know. I got caught up in some emotional stuff. I am still caught up in emotional stuff. I washed and rollers et my hair yesterday this morning when I removed the rollers. I thought about this blog and how I let things slip away.

I can't promise that I will post more often however I will be updating a lot more I still take care of my hair. Stressing out made me loose some of it. I took a step back bought some biotin and tried to pull it together. I'm still working on it but my days are a little better but yesterday and today are bad.

I may have to return to the salon as my relaxer buddy and best friend is moving away. More sad news but what can I do. I don't know but everything in my life is just changing. It's like someone swooped in and took the wheels out of my hands.

At least I can always take care of my hair and that is something I have most control over. Also more important than my hair my little. ...no big budget of joy who turned one on the 14th. I feel like everything just flew by. Soon I will be forty and he will almost be an adult. Lol.

On another note I will be relaxing my hair next month my bff and I will be having a hair day relaxing each others hair and spending quality time before we part ways.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)