I just found this.

I had no idea ORS brought out a sulfate free shampoo. I am so excited. I can't wait to get it I must try it. I had given up on sulfate free when the best one I could find was creme of nature which I am allergic too. I literally screamed OMG in the store. I know I have been missing for a while but as I have mentioned I am working on my adulthood. I have bought a car. I intend to get my own place next. As a mother I find these things to be super important at the moment. Whenever I try this I will review I hope it is similar or better than creme of nature . Woop woop. I am going to get my hair relaxed on Friday so I will have a new post by Saturday. I will get a trim...my first trim for the year so I hope no one tried to murder hair. I will be scrutinising and making it clear I don't want a major trim/ cut. Pray that everything goes well I am rocking curls at the moment. Curls are the best to keep from manipulating your hair before a relaxer and you new growth stays stretched. Love you guys!!!!

TTFN

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. It took them long enough! After all, they are reading blogs just like us so they know what we want

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)