Forgive me.

I know yet again I have gone missing but to be fair I am extremely sick. With what I will not say just yet but I don't think i will be better for a few more weeks. I have a whole get ready with me video recorded the day before i got sick and it is just sitting here in my computer as I cannot bring myself to do the voice over. Very sorry about the short post but I am going to go to bed soon. Also my hair is taking a beating because of all of this. Lets hope i can salvage some at the end of this.


XOXO
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)