M.I.A

I have been gone for a while but its okay I did not forget anyone. I was out of the country for a bit and did not have access to the internet. Even though I carried my laptop there I should have packed my camera instead.

Big week end coming up gotta do a huge wash day. I had not washed my hair at all when I went away and right now although they look shiny and awesome I think its time for a wash. On my trip I bought a pack of twenty inch weave and decided to double up the wefts I had with the set of clip ins from before and make some new ones as well which I also doubled up. I tried them on and they look way fuller and blend nicely with my hair. I washed them and roller set them as I am planning to wear them to a wedding this Saturday.

I also got a new flat iron. Not sure why I hardly ever see the old one....I think its because the flat iron is one of my favorite colors. PURPLE!!!!!!!!! here is a picture.....




I was thinking maybe I could do a get ready with me video for the wedding I am not sure how much time I will have. Considering I have to be out of the house before ten in the morning I wil probably have to start getting ready at seven. I may sound crazy but I am a natural spinner. I spin (as in waste a lot of time) a lot when I am getting ready. I bought loads of stuff for my hair and considered and even recorded the makings of a haul video but I came back sick with the flu and after recording it i realized it was not audible and I lost the vibe. Even though I could do voice over I just decided to squash it all. Eh next time maybe. I posted a video with my length check a while ago. I will still post pics I promise and this time I will keep that promise as I have new camera batteries and can post them tomorrow.

TILL THEN
TTFN
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)