Wash Day?

For Anyone who did not notice that I posted this video on you tube. Here it is. My first attempt at a get ready with me. My voice is little as usual but i tried much harder to sound clear. Eh It ain't too bad I think.

My wash day yesterday was pretty horrible. Everything went well until I decided to air dry....fell asleep and woke up looking like a sheep. Still trying to work with my unwanted puff.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've chosen you as a Liebster Award Nominee... check out the info at http://mizzbeediary.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award-nominee.html

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)