Update

It has been two months I think and I have been missing since new years day. Yes, I know all of this. In all fairness I have not really been doing much with my hair just washing, deep conditioning, mandatory roller setting, moisturizing and sealing and with all of that....My hair looks crazy the new growth is soft and everything buuut so poofy and out of control. I refuse to use eco styler gel everyday. I am doing a four month stretch, that means I will be relaxing my hair at the end of April. My new growth is a lot but I am managing to keep it under control. No pics right now but I will post one of my length check in April. 

TTFN
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)