Wash day.

I relaxed my hair two weeks ago. Since then I have moisturized and sealed my hair every other day and oiled my scalp twice per week.

Today is my wash day. I used my cream of nature sulfate free moisturizing shampoo. However after shampooing I realized my hair needed to be clarified. How did I know that you ask? After rinsing the shampoo my hair was clumping together and I could literally deel the product build up.

I quickly grabbed an old bottle of aphooge after realising that my creamy aloe shampoo had kicked the bucket. It worked like a charm. Took all of the gunk out. Sulphate shampoos do have there place and uses.

After rinsing I deep conditioned with my cream of nature conditioner.  I left it on for a few hours, rinsed then rollerset. My hair did not dry completely but good enough for me to moisturize, seal and oil my scalp. I am posting from my phone. I will try to upload pictures but if they are not here blame google.

TTFN

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Ive been hearing good things about the creme of nature brand! My old roommate loved the stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)