Hair update.

Hey guys. I'm at it again eh post freeze. Turns out being one is a bog deal lol. Anyway my hair is pretty healthy at the moment. I only have one problem. I have got a bit of shedding I don't shed much normally and this is not as bad as my post partum shedding. My hair has gotten a bit thinner because of it though biotin doesn't help and I take vitamins so I'm not sure what the problem is.
I washed my hair today. I am home with a nasty migraine so I decided to just wash them. They felt a bit dry and I hate when my hair feels dry they also inched a lot.

I was going to let them dry over night but couldn't do it. With this pain In my head so I just got out from under the dryer. My hair feels so good and looks great. So I took a pic.

Anyone know what could be causing this random shedding? Sigh. It is really depressing me.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)