Relaxer update

So I relaxed me hair last weekend. Before I go into detail about that. I am currently dealing with a set back. I was on the depo provera shot. And it is causing me to shed a lot and when I say a lot I mean A LOT. So anyway most people cut their hair  to cope with it but I am trying to tough it out. The shedding has slowed down and I know it takes 6 months to a year for it to fully leave my system. June will make six months so I'm hoping that is my marker since the shedding is slowing. I have decided to try "It Works" hair skin and nails vitamins  because after my research I have found they seem to give great result quickly and I miss the thickness of my hair. If all goes well I will attempt to get my order in by Monday I have bought some Gnc as well.

So my relaxer went well I need a trim. My hair is still healthy and growing nicely. Just need to keep fighting. I will be posting a product review in my next post about cream of nature's no sulfate line. Until then peeps.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)