All good things must come to an end!

Does anyone remember THIS
 yes it is  my forever staple. The only conditioner that made my hair feel just the way I wanted it to feel. Well on my last wash day I found out I am allergic to it. An uncountable amount of pimples appeared on my hairline after i washed my hair. It freaked me out enough not to do a wash day post. The first time this happened I thought it might have been a reaction to the Milk of Magnesia which I used for a primer. However after washing a deep conditioning after taking down my Marley twist I realize that it was my miracle deep conditioner all along.

What do i do now? Every product that does miracles with my hair i'm allergic to first it was creme of nature not its this.... and I love this more than the creme of nature. Please recommend something for deep conditioning moisture based only turns out I am protein sensitive.

On another note my Hair journey anniversary is coming up and I will be hosting a give away as a celebration. I will be traveling shortly so the give away will not be until I get back home. While I am gone I will be shopping for the giveaway of course. I am so excited!

Back to my horror story note. Please help me find a new deep conditioner.

TTFN
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I use a Moroccan argon oil treatment! sorry, i can never remember the names of the products that i use. but that seems to work for me. Quite a few of my friends at uni use it. i'll try to remember the name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know. I still have not bought another one.

      Delete

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)