Guess Who Got A Hair Cuuut?

I did! First off let me say I did not get the bob I was hell bent on getting. My hair dresser obviously knows me better than I know myself. She cut off about an inch of hair I think. My hair looks so healthy, Shiny and sexy. I love it and cannot wait to get back into the game of hair care. I feel less stressed now. I am ready to take it all on My edges are still freaking me out but I have been babying them and I am also hoping to get them back to normal by my birthday. I feel renewed!

One thing I have noticed though. My hair felt dry when I was done from the salon. I actually noticed it since I started my hair journey as I was going to a hair dresser at first. I find I like how my hair feels when I do it a lot more than when it is done for me. Sorry I do not have pictures in this post. Sadly I have not taken any, my little sister killed my camera batteries trying to find the perfect instagram picture.

I will have length check pictures uploaded before the end of the week I promise.

♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)