Its that time!!!

Seasons Greeting to my wonderful community. 


Yes I think of Blogger as a Community because persons are so helpful and always encouraging. I love you all I wish my sisters on the hair journey a prosperous healthy hair journey in 2014,my cosmetic junkies lots of luck with their insatiable addiction, personal bloggers I  love reading about your experiences and adventures, nail art bloggers you have helped me in many ways because my nails always look fly when i paint them and to my health conscious peeps keep it up i will need tips after I have this baby to get my figure back.

ALRIGHT ! I finally relaxed my hair on Monday the 23rd December 2013. I think the fact that my hair texture got softer my hair relaxed very easily and I got no burns whatsoever. I'm just gonna kiss this lil bundle of joy when I finally see his or her's face. I don't know if its my imagination but I feel like I got a very reasonable amount of growth/length. Hmmm. You decided. I have gained quite a few pounds by the way. Do not say I did not warn you.

This picture is showing the health of my hair. I was surprised to see that even with my iffy hair regimen my hair was till quite beautiful I couldn't really see that after I started keeping it braided up.



This one here is my length check I guess you can call it just above a.p.l I don't know because i just realized i was looking up at the camera view finder. I thought about retaking it but eh.  Anyway in comparison to my last length check pic my hair looks quite improved.



Well that's my post for today. I have not been doing anything with my hair since I relaxed it I think the most combing it has gotten was tonight for me to take this picture. very other day has been moisturize seal and cover back up. I guess I am back to my old tricks.

TTFN
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)