Ance update...with pics O.O

So hello my darlings I am back after using the Nubian Heritage African Black Soap I finished two days ago I didn't post because I was well just lazy. So after i'm not sure how many weeks of using this wonderful bar of soap on my face and body I am satisfied with the results. There are spots but they aren't being pick up by the camera much my be i should have taken the shots in the day but i kinda thought it would show since it was all showing before. Okay enough small talk! Picture number one....... BEFORE
AFTER
Picture Number Two BEFORE
AFTER
Share your thoughts on my slight improvement. I am going to be using Dudu-Isun Next trying to see which gives faster results then settle but I must say they both smell wonderful. I will post more pics after that bar of soap is finished also. Thanks for stopping by. :D

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)