Battle of the Acne!

So i'm sure everyone must look at my pics and be like wow she has a lot of acne well I do have a lot of scaring from my acne. A couple of months ago I came across this soap that worked miracles for my scaring the started fading but i only had a limited amount at the time so my face was better just not all the way. This is the soap...
I told my mom about it told her I was planning to order some from amazon because I mean who does not want clear skin right. Well then she called me a few days later and was like don't buy that i found that the have the raw black soap in a block and we will get more for our money blah blah. I Do not normally take my mothers advice because I always end up down the wrong road I was skeptical but decided to try it. So she bought something similar to this.
She cut me off a big piece and I started using it right away. I tried using it the way I would with the Dudu-Usun i.e to pre-wash my face with it before entering the shower so it sits on my face for a bit. Bad idea it itched like crazy I was running to the shower. I then just washed my skin with it like regular soap soon enough my face broke out so bad I began looked in the mirror one night and began crying. I felt like an idiot for listening to her when I know I shouldn't. I had to forget that however and find a way to get my face back on track new pimples and all. I gave her back the soap it is really no use to me after all. I was depressed about it for a while. Then last Thursday afternoon Heading home from work this guy tried to stop me to sell me perfume I declined and then being a smart sales person he looked at my face and immediately said I have a soap you might be interested in. He showed me a soap by the name of Nubian Heritage it is an African Black Soap
He said "If you used this you will start seeing results in a week. I smiled and gave him the eye that says "you F**K**G liar". Then I looked at the table and lo and behold there was the love of my life Dudu-Osun I swear I nearly kissed the guy I freaked out when I saw it. Sadly I didn't have my purse but I was back the next day. I bought both bars of soap. I am using the Nubian first since i'm not sure what effect it will have. So far I see that the skin tone in the area has evened up i'm just waiting to see if the spots will fade. here are the before pics I took of my acne be prepared its a bit gruesome.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)