I have found a forever staple!

I used to wonder how people knew when they wanted a product for a lifetime. Well Yesterday I found out how that feeling happens. I bought a new deep conditioner because the old one was just too thick for me also I did not like the mineral oil thing. So I read a million good reviews on Africa's Best Organics Olive Oil Deep Conditioner. Alright before I go into my review and all of that. My plan was to wash my hair and do a rollerset as I was planning on going out. So i Shampooed with a shampoo I had not used in a while Aphogee Deep Moisture Shampoo after that I applied the conditioner put on a plastic cap and hopped under the dryer for 20 minutes. (I was running a bit late on everything so I opted to used the dryer this wash day.) I then rinsed my hair with cool water to lock in the moisture. Afterwards i roller set my hair and sat under the dryer again for and hour.

When it was time for my to actually do my hair I took the rollers out and the soft feeling was incredible. I added extensions which I had previously roller set to give my curls more body an I could not tell the difference between my hair and the extensions. through out the night I kept touching my hair to see if the would get dried out and nope they did not. Even after I crashed out at about 6:00 am when I got home I did not moisturize and seal. (Believe me when I say I was knocked all the way out.) I woke up after sleeping all day literally and my hair was in perfect shape soft smooth and just O.M.G. I also slept with my clip-ins still in my hair. I felt like I had a hangover when I barely had anything to drink. these pictures just show how my hair looked after I washed and styled it.











♥DAINTYFFANY♥




Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)