Update.

I know I have been missing for a while now but to be honest I have been swamped with assignments. Just gonna post a few pics of how my Marley Twist came out. I did them very big but at the same time they look extremely good for my first try the twisting was a bit hard to get used to as they have to be twisted a particular way but I got used to it. Here we go...this is my hair update let me know what you guys think of my first Marley Twist attempt.



Also I find that since I started taking care of my own hair a lot of people seem  to have a problem with it. Has anyone else had persons recommending hair dressers. People are literally like why you don't go the the hair dresser that is so much work. I am getting really tired of it all.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)