Wash Day

Today I had to wash my hair because of the scabs from getting burned. I also had flakes from before which I had mistakenly thought was an allergic reaction to the deep conditioner but what I believe now to be seborrheic dermatitis. So I bought myself a bottle a this baby right here. Sulfur 8. Also You can see a wonderful picture of my ashy scalp on the left.

I shampooed twice with the Sulfur 8 letting it sit for ten minutes on the second shampoo. and then deep conditioned with my African pride deep conditioner as you all know I love it just a bit too much. I roller set my hair and it was taking forever to dry so I caved and sat under the dryer for half an hour. I then oiled my scalp with my jojoba, castor and coconut oil mix, moisturized and sealed my ends and wrapped up my hair. I am not taking extra precautions with my ends since I just had them cut or trimmed whichever you want to call it. I do not go anywhere in my house without a satin cap on and I do not leave my house without my protective style. 

Now that I have washed my hair it has come to my attention that my hair was not even relaxed she flat ironed them to appear relaxed. So i guess you can call this my first six month stretch.

I also know that I have not uploaded a length check picture as yet but this is only because I do not have anyone to take the picture for me as yet. Taking it myself will not work out. (I have tried). Anyway hopefully by the end of the month I will be rid of my flaky hell because the itching is unbelievable. I have noticed that after this wash day my scalp looks the clearest it has looked after a wash day in weeks. So I am actually a bit excited.

I am thinking of starting a personal blog. Wondering if it is a good idea. Any feedback will be appreciated.

TTFN
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was your personal blog....... keep going!!!-Court

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noo This my hair blog court. I have thought about it though and I do not think I will. lol

      Delete

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)