Wash Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wash day was very uneventful before washing my hair I was extremely busy I mean I was everywhere at the same time I think. So anyway by the time I decided to wash my hair I realized I was getting sick. To this minute I am not sure if I am coming down with a cold or the flu. So I barely detangled my hair, just did some of it then got fed up. Then I shampooed with sulfur8 and made the effort to deep condition my hair I could only manage to keep it on for 15 minutes then I washed it all out and did a towel turban.... I am still trying to break that habit. I then proceeded to get depressed and lay at the edge of my bed in featal position. When I eventually got up I realized my hair was almost dry so i grabbed a wide tooth comb and wrapped them around my head could not be bothered with cross wrapping. I added some mousse and then let it sit for a while as I stared at the wall. After that I put on my satin wrap cap and called it a wash day. Oh I used ORS Replenishing conditioner to deep condition it was the first thing my hand touched so i just went with that. here is the one pic in which I did not look like I was annoyed.

Oh and tomorrow in my hair anniversary I will be attempting to take a hair shot to serve as a length update as well as comparison of where I was as opposed to where I am now. Hopefully this wrap will straighten my hair enough. 


ENJOY
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)