Deja vu Wash Day.

Washed my hair today with Ketozal
Why? Well as they say long tail right... Last year Remember I had a serious scalp problem flaking itching going bald at the hairline? No? Then read this
After a while I realized that my grandmother has a scalp condition, it gives her dandruff and endless itching. I realized that her using my comb could have been the problem so I told her about the shampoo and she refused to buy one so I told her not to use my combs.

Fast forward a year I am back in the same boat. She thinks I don't know she used one or a few of my combs but I know the itching the thinning of my hairline....Its all coming back to me. I cant even go a week without washing my hair and my hair can basically stay in good shape (i.e. Not really dirty sweaty or anything) for a month with no wash. 

I have disinfected my combs and have started the journey to getting my scalp back to normal I love that this shampoos starts working right away. I will also be keeping my combs out of plain sight. I am not even joking about my hair and scalp health She set me back big time last year and you know what they say "Fool me twice...." so I will not be going for a third. If she doesn't respect my wishes then I will just do what I have to that shampoo is not even cheap. Yes. I am peeved! Ugh!

Believe it or not I started this post while air drying my hair and only got to type one line it is not bed time and I am finishing up the post. So basically I stopped at the picture and now Its bed time so I have time to finish. I deep conditioned with Cream of Nature. Lets hope the shampoo stops it from reacting. I just cannot bother to research and try another deep conditioner. No Way!

I now have my hair in four big twists. I moisturized and sealed with my trusty ORS hair lotion and coconut oil. Also oiled my scalp with coconut oil and Jojoba mix. I find myself easing into and all natural life style next month I will be trying home made toothpaste.

TTFN
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)