Faking short kind of natural looking hair..

Hello Internet! So I am still sick but being sick has brought out the laziness in me which made me discover something new. I probably is not new but it was the first time I tried it. Since I had planned to be home from work ths week i had braided up my hair and put flexi rods on the ends, but I rolled the flexi rods up pretty high so my hair would rubbing up on anything or bothering me. Turns out yesterday I had some things to do at work so I decided to get them done, (worst decision ever by the way) I actually got a little worse from going to work.

Anyway so in my last minute dressing and preparation thing I almost forgot my hair. When i took them down i was like wow I look like I have a bob cut. Wish I was able to do the jig in the mirror but yea I just had to stand there and admire it. So I went from.... This


Toooo this cute sexy creature


Perfect isnt it? I know. I love it so much I braided it right back up and put back in the flexi rods this time with more even placement because one side was curled a little lower than the other last time. I don't know why I did it because I plan on relaxing on Saturday. However If I do not relax this will be my style for quite a while.
I am tempted to try this after relaxing but I find my "I need a relaxer hair" and my "I just got a relaxer hair" looks different in the same styles. For instance bantu knots fail on my "I need a relaxer hair" while its rockin on my "I just got a relaxer hair". Oh I almost forgot. Doesn't this style kind of make me look natural. Idk maybe it is my mind.

TTFN
♥DAINTYFFANY♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)