Wash Day.

Im not feeling so well today but I just had to wash my hair. I am down to the last five days before relaxer day. I know I was going to relax in June but my New growth is getting to be too much so I am relaxing at three months post.
Detangled my hair last night and applied some oils to my hair I am not sure if I want to call it pre poo I was really out of it. I could have done better if I was not in as much pain.
Wash my hair just once with my design essentials sulfate free shampoo and applied a protein treatment I did that with Nexxus Polydemic reconstructing treatment. I kept that on for ten minutes under a processing cap then rinsed with warm water. I am actually a little afraid of protein since the whole breakage thing so i made sure to deep condition for three hours before calling it a day. I then proceeded to air dry m hair. My hair is not dry yet im typing this before i plan on moisturizing and sealing my new growth and my ends after thins and braid up my hair. I will be rocking a braid out for the rest of the week to keep tension off of my scalp. I am sorry about the short post with no illustrations but I am really out of it.

Thanks fr reading.
♥Daintyffany♥

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)