I Have finally got back to posting...

Hey guys, so it turns out turning 24 is not a walk in the park yesterday was the most busy day of my like its like everyone wanted a piece of Tiffany. So anyway I was super tired by the time I got home I tried to edit my video and put it up in time before midnight (Antigua Time) but it just didn't work out. I was super sluggish and just moved slow ended up, uploading it at 12 am but you know the upload process is long. So I got the sew in and it is absolutely amazing I really do love it. It suits me in my opinion but i'm still trying to figure out how do I sleep on it. I've asked everyone I even posted the question in the description area of my vlog. So this is super duper protective style.
Isn't this the cutest thing I'm super in love with this guys SUPER IN LOVE. Im hoping or maybe I should say My goal from sewing in is actually Bra Strap length if not just above it. Hopefully I will not be in need of too much of a trim. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Alright so Um I don't know but I will have to find things to post about no Because this is my protective style until February basically. Until next time Happy Hair Journey Everyone. I'm gonna get breakfast.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty!!!! Great choice for the cut! You could try wrapping it or using a silk sleeping cap.
    Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)