Wash day 12.1.2012

Okay so I had a pretty uneventful wash day I wash with Aphogee moisturizing shampoo the only shampoo i might add that I have seen without protien in it unless it was a misprint on the bottle... I conditioned with aphogee moisturizing conditioner and the deep conditioned with ORS deep conditioner
I deep conditioned with a shower cap on my head for about and hour without heat. I then de-tangled my hair before rinsing out the conditioner.
After rinsing I roller set my hair and let them air dry they dried in about two hours but I just didn't take them out for so long felt lazy
At least this week i didn't get impatient and take them out before they dried So after taking out the rollers i simple moisturized my hair even though they were already super soft and moisturized thanks to all the moisture products i used and oiled my scalp with coconut oil, and that was my wash daaaaay lol

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)