Trying to get accustomed.

So I rollerset my weave to see if I could add a little volume to it
It was kinda hard to do I did a dry set simple because I was not sure exactly what I was up against and I freaked when I took them out because I looked like this...
an I was like O. M. G too much volume but then I played with it a little and it turned out like this
So All in all I don't think It was so bad ended up with my ends nicely bobbed under and I had a bit of body So alls well that ends well.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)