Battle of the New Growth.

This Saturday coming will give me five wonderful weeks post relaxer. What do I have to show for it. Evil New growth threatening to ruin my life. I was frustrated and tempted to freak out. That is when I remembered I have a bottle of S- Curl. That's right people I am revisiting S-Curl.

The roots I have are not that much to me does not look like a half an inch yet never the less quite bothersome are they. So Tonight not even five minutes ago. I rummaged through my little trunk and laid hands on my precious bottle of S-curl.

I then proceeded to moisturize the dryness out of my new growth. Yes it worked. I can comb them now. I was afraid to before because I knew they would snap right off. I however got through detangling successfully with only a few hairs shed to show for it. I must say S-curl did it again I will continue to use this every other day. I feel like this is now a staple in my hair regimen. This comes into play as soon as I am four weeks post from now on. Definitely worth a long term relationship.

In other news If anyone has any idea where I might have put my SD Card please tell me I really am freaking out. How can i loose it in a tidy room I don't get it. I keep looking at the laundry basket Its is the exact same color as the sheet I just washed. I'm wondering if it is wrapped up in there. The thing with that is i fold my dirty sheet neatly before putting it into the basket so i want to believe it would have fallen out. I checked under the bed three times even though there is nothing under there other than my PS2. Which i'm thinking I should sell at some point. I'm a bit old for that... oh wow i'm old.... The search continues My sister will not lend me hers again so that is totally out of the question. Thinking of buying a new one with more space on it after all it was only 1GB. LOL I just wrote an entirely too long paragraph about my missing SD Card

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)