Acne Update.

Hola My lovelies. Here is my acne update. After drinking scores of water and moisturizing and taking my supplements I have result. I am home sick today and since I seem to have writers block on my third essay I juice up my camera and decided to do what was long overdue. Before I post these pics I just think It is ridiculous that i'm drinking so much water and managed to contract a U.T.I from drinking seven glasses of Iced Tea. I admit I overdid it considering my bladder is very sensitive but come on. Let me not rant. Ehem! This is what my face is looking like. Don't worry I was just puffing up my cheeks for better viewing. I don't know if it is visible but there is a pimple on my nose it just popped up this morning out of nowhere. Ehe part of life...unfortunately. Well since my pimple is already here I might as well have that left over pizza for lunch. Later today I will be posting changes that I will be making to my hair regimen and also my short term goals. I have not got many but I think it is important that I make them a priority.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)