Got my New Makeup.

Yes I got my Sacha foundation and face powder I will not be able to post any pictures today I have lost my memory card somewhere in my room and considering it is not messy I am beginning to fear I may have accidentally tossed it. Yes I am that crazy. I had three different shades on my face trying to find my shade took a bit but I got it. I want to wear it for the first time tomorrow. I just hope I can put on makeup the way my Sacha supplier can she is a pro. Like the real deal guys. I'm scared I will make a mess the foundation and powder are completely different textures than what i'm used to. Yes I do get way more coverage and I do not have to blend as much as I had too with my Iman foundation and powder. This is a very short post. I know its weird i'm not really posting about hair but the fact is um I will explain it in a bit. Talk to you guys later.

Happy Sunday
Daintyffany

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)