Random thoughts and Frustrations.

No I have not blogged for a long time. I did not wash my hair last week. I did however start the whole inversion thing and let me tell you it is ten times more depressing than what has been really depressing me. College is depressing me! (yes i am about to rant) They went ahead and upgraded the damn site and here I am trying.....no i have tried five million times to pay my monthly fees and what am i getting CARD REJECTED!!!!!!!!! I'm not in to mood for this craziness! I need to pay this thing.... then again maybe its a sign from god. I can use the money to buy my plane ticket. I am thinking of taking a trip buying Foreign currency is not hard its the ticket that is freaking me out. Today actually makes me own two months. I have sent in ticket after ticket I think I'm going to send ten more. For now maybe I will go ahead and just go to the travel agency and buy my ticket three months early.

I have done my venting and I have come to a reasonable resolution. Now that is over Lets get down to business. I am contemplating my first Co-wash, because the oil used in the inversion process is major craziness. I hate the co-wash idea mostly because it is just two days away from my wash day. I know I have not been posting much but that's just because I had a lot of things that needed attending to in my life. So now you all know I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I am also compiling a very long post as I get over a milestone I add it to the draft I have been working on to keep track of my progress. I am exhausted so I will be back tomorrow with an update on acne.

Have a great day everyone!
(or whats left of it...depending on the time zone)
Daintyffany

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)