Day of Firsts.

So Yesterday I did my first Hot oil treatment and co-wash. Hot oil treatment was done with coconut oil, olive oil and a little castor oil. I warmed it in the microwave for 20 seconds then applied to my hair I had used a bit too much oil it is amazing how a little bit of oil goes a long way. never the less. I did not want to waste it. So i put all the oil on I looked like a punk rocker afterwards.
I let that sit for a about an hour i think I was kinda in a rush... I then did my very first co-wash with VO5 Moisture Milks. That conditioner is amazing I don't know how I did not know this before. I then Air dried after. My first air dry was much better For this one I dried puffy and frizzy because I left home right after. All i did was add leave in and a little of my daily moisturizer. I then did my M&S when I got home and went to bed. Hot oil treatment was great thought my hair is not as dry as desert sand and I am thankful for that. Until Next time.

Daintyffany.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)