Wash Day

I had a particularly long wash day today. Today I pree-pooed with coconut oil on my hair and Jojoba oil on my scalp Shampooed with Nexxus Split end Binding Shampoo after that I went ahead and did my first black tea rinse. I decided my hair needed enforcement and went rummaging through my cup board I found an old box i've had for a year now of black tea bags.... I was like woa the box is so tattered I decided not to take a pic but the brand is best value the box once contained one hundred tea bags. I honestly believe that tea took forever to cool down. I used four of the bags, I wanted it to be very potent. I kept the rinse on for thirty minutes and then added my deep conditioner Queen Helene Cholesterol Cream to it and left that on for an hour. Rinsed my deep conditioner out with warm water and then did another moisturizing condition with Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner After this I sprayed in my Nexxus Botanluxe Nourishing Botanical Leave-In conditioner and proceeded to air dry my hair. and this is my final product.



I also attempted to take a texture shot. I hope its clear enough.




Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)