Wash Day/ Breakage Free.

So of course your girl loves washing her almost long tresses....
Anyway so guys I have stopped the breakage let me break down what happened ... wait um okay I just realized this is a wash day post lol. I will get to the washing. So after analyzing the full data I received from studying my hair It occurred to me that it could be my sulfate free movement.

Recap-
* My hair felt dry and brittle at first I concluded I probably need moisture or had a protein overload.

* I did a moisture treatment My hair was fine at first then I noticed it stretching more than it should so I then concluded I was definitely experiencing a moisture overload which made me question my first theory of a Protein overload.

*So I then decided to analyze my regimen which has been working for me up to this point and it came to me the shampoo I changed it. So I took care to be a gentle with my hair as possible all week and really study it from all angles to ensure I would not be wrong this time.

Yesterday the big day to wash my hair. I washed with my regular Nexxus Moisturizing shampoo I then deep conditioned for 3-4 hours unintentionally guys I was washing coking and running around the house playing. Not sure if those are good excuses. I eventually rinsed my hair and that is when i realized my De-tangling comb was still at home and so was my leave in and my wrap set mousse.

Lucky I had a rat tail comb i used that i was depressed because I thought I would pull all my hair out.... Five strands came out just five and no broken strands. I did a roller set any way with no product and my hair is so soft and moisturized right now its as if I added all my oil and stuff to it.

The moral of this story. Tiffany should not fix what is not broken. My regimen works and I think it's time I let it do its job. I want to try co-washing because my ng needs to be kept under control but I am still scared after near breakage set back. I was literally doing a length check everyday to see how much hair I was loosing.

Contemplating the addition for now
Daintyfffany

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)