Bantu Knot Out...

Halo. I come with results of my Bantu Knot Out. i was pretty great until the A.C at work kind of dried out some of the moisture. No problem either way. Tonight I braid my hair and will be rocking a braid out tomorrow and the rest of the week. So here are my Bantu Knot out pics. I took Quite few I need to wake up more early now that i'm back into the blogging grove. With no further ado tadaaaa.... Yes My roots are dreadful but On the bright side I only have a few more days left with them and i cant wait to look human again. Well a rasta is a human too so better statement I cannot wait to look more presentable and like a girl with cute relaxed hair. I think I will go with that. Blessed love and guidance. That is all for now. Edit: YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY ACNE!!!! I really have to do an update on it but the bar of soap is not finished yet so whenever that happens.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)