Realaxer?... Check!

So I bought a two pack of ORS No Lye Relaxer.I know its weird i'm over excited and documenting everything but I cant help it I am getting tired of my roots. Anyway tomorrow I will be picking up some neutralizing shampoo as I realized I have not any. Iv'e been speaking in an accent all evening and I cannot not matter how much I try keep the accent from being portrayed i'm my typing. I also picked up a (sproosh?) I don't quite get the name but I guess I just well bought a brushy thing used to apply relaxer.It will all be explained when The picture is observed. I am absolutely sleepy and I think I will retire to bed. Until later then I will definitely make sure to keep you posted on the ups with me. Cheers.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)