Wash Day

So I washed my hair today. Did a protein treatment and deep conditioned. I did not relax my hair this week because I was advised it was best to wait two weeks. Lucky thing I signed up with hairlista if not for the community on that site I would have already done a lot of crazy things to my hair. While my hair was wet I tried to assess the length of course not the full length as I have too much growth to do that. Me relaxed ends are approximately four inches away from bra strap length. I am hoping to achieve Bra Strap Length by June which is my next relaxer after the one i am about to do. My ultimate goal is waist length It seems crazy I know but I believe it to be attainable and I also refuse to give up on that. This is how my wash day went. Shampoo: Aphogee Deep Moisture Shampoo Conditioner: Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer Protein Treatment: Nexxus Emergency Polydemic Reconstructor Deep conditioner: Organic Roots Simulator Replenishing Conditioner Leavin In Conditioner: IC Leave in conditioner Finally Roller Set With Aphogee Wrap Set Mousse Yes this is a lot of protein I know But no worries My hair was so limp and lifeless it was damp all week I knew I needed major protein. I believe because all I have been doing is moisturizing my hair while wearing the sew in my hair just got too much moisture so I needed to correct that. Now i'm waiting for my hair to dry so I cant maybe do some Bantu Knots (or what we call "Pussy Bubby" in Antigua) to help lock in moisture when i M&S later.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)