Bantu Knots?

So after removing my rollers yesterday I realized okay these curls are not going to work I needed a way to keep my roots soft and give them no room to shrink. I did mention bantu knots in my last post but I was not exactly sure if I wanted to do them. Today I got depressed and thought well my hair cannot look worse so I moisturized and sealed and got my bantu knot on. Here is what i look like. To say it is my first try I feel kind of proud of myself for not messing it up too much. I intend not to comb my hair for the rest of the week i'm finally going to relax my hair on Saturday. Changed my mind about the four month stretch i think i'm good I just miss not looking like a bush lady. I am hoping these curls come out okay. After this i'm going to keep the parted areas sectioned off and braid them individually and rock a braid out for the rest of the week. Ya'll pray I do not get burned because I have way too many roots to go through that i'm so scared. Also I just realized I never got back on the edges situation they are coming back If you look at the picture above you may be able to see that my edges do look a little thicker.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)