Low Manipulation Style

I Don't work on the weekends so I didn't really do anything special with my hair last night I went to bed with my hair twisted and rocked a twist out today when i went shopping.
I did not twist my hair very tight when i moisturized and sealed the night before because I wanted my hair to look as though it was wet. I really like twist outs on me and My bf said he liked it which is a plus because he is always so opinionated.
So today instead of protective style i did a low manipulation style I find this look extremely cute. Lets hope I don't over do it

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)