No cookie pictures sorry.

My cookies went faster than i expected and before i knew it i was tired and bagging them out for some of my co-workers. On a happier note I got Some hair products today and extremely excited to try them out I also got some supplements which I will begin to take as soon as I eat. No I did not go to work today but that was because I had responsibilities...sigh. I wish I could Post about and rant on these products and share my expectations buuut I have to go pick up my bf in a bit. I didn't go to work today but I did put up a simple bun as i did in my last protective style update as I would be running errands and I wanted to be sure my hair would be held in place. Okay I will try my best after I am finished cooking later on to show my products and and share my excitement. T.T.F.N GUYS *smooches*

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)