Protective Style of the Day 11.23.2012

OMG its so late here it 12:16am and I was chatting up a storm on hairlista and forgot that I had to post my protective style lucky i took the pick because I already twisted my hair for my twist out lol Soooo Here it is guys um Im so forgetting what i did with my hair lawd I think it wasss oh i remember I recycled and did a pin up because I tried a kind of side twist and at the last moment after I was finished dress
ing I thought "You know what I don't like this." So i took it down and put them in a clip

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Yesterdays hair style was really nice!!! Great post as usual.....
    much love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty Chari I was around old road side today and wish I had a camera. The beach was so pretty and It made me think of your blog Thought you might have liked that pic If i had my camera.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)