Protective Style of the Day. 11.9.2012

The protective style i used today Was A simple twist. Mostly because I woke up extremely late. It was a bit messy but at least my ends were protected. XD
It also could be a bit messy because I was trying my best not to make my hair too tight I get massive headaches from that also Doing my hair tight tends to lead to alot of breakage and/ or shedding so im trying to stay clear of that.
So i wore this style to work today. One of the good things anbout this style is that you can moisturize and seal your hair with it your ends will be completely covered all day of course if you have hair like mine that will mean nothing my hair sucks moisture endlessly.
That concludes today's Protective style edition.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)