Protective style of the day 11.8.2012

I got this idea from bebexo(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf2oZwSehWQ&list=FLgzd1YLsxPWwI1GLD1U935w&feature=mh_lolz) I love her hair tutorials some day i will be able to do the styles for long hair until then i will just keep on watching.
I apologize for my weird picture angles i take my pictures with this canon camera and they are absolutely horrid when used to take self portraits.
This is a Half french braid. I just love the way it looks. The ling leads to the tutorial for this style of course i mixed it up a little did not do it the exact way made it a little more corporate.
I gave up trying after this photo sorry its just a bit too hard after this dail photo thing i should be a pro at it.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)