Daily protective style 11.9.2012

Okay SO my Hair looks a little messy because we had a slight party at work and with all the hugging, meeting and greeting my bun got ambushed. Well since we all know what a bun is...I hope. The point should come across smoothly.
I know my face looks like i'm crazy mad in the mirror but you know I have my cannon issues lol. Besides that My hair is getting to that point that i need to wash it. Gonna do a deep conditioning. I think i need it I am Just wondering if I should wait until I get My new products in the mail. I've ordered some Nexxus products because I have never heard anything bad about Nexxus. I will do a post with the products I am currently using. then I will slowly incorporate the Nexxus products into my regimen which I will share as soon as I figure out what it is lol.
Also you can see on the back of my neck where the dermatitis has taken hold I am not sure if the regular shampoos can work for this or if i need to go to a dermatologist either way I can't Pay for college and still dermatologist so I guess I will have to save towards that.
Yes and now we are at the end of the daily protective style segment XD!!!!!!!!

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)