Protective Style of the Day 11.20.2012

So I know I didn't post my protective style yesterday...don't worry I did do one but I recycled the clip up that i Had done before by now you guys should know i sleep totally late all the time. Well Im here today and I will definitely show you what I did today. Before that though My pins fell out and made me go crazy today so I just pined it bk up in a hurry and did not realize i left some ends sticking out. No worries that was close to the end of the day anyway.
So there you have it I twisted my hair and pinned the ends into the twist itself ^.^ it was neater before tho im thinking of taking my pics in the morning so I look presentable but im just so late in the mornings smh.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)