My Goal Length.

So after a lot of serious thought I have decided my goal length will we WAIST LENGTH hard yes I know but, how many people can actually say they have had waist length hair? I want to be one of them. I will be posting daily pictures of the protective style that I used through out the day...Knowing myself I will have my days were I will be tempted and lose a battle of wearing my hair down. Never the less I will try my best not too. I went to Ayoushe today to look up some coconut oil I found that they have pure coconut oil but i'm going to do some reading up on it before i decide because I have heard it can be a bit harsh. I am currently using Organic Root Stimulator Coconut Oil I have just started using it and will do a review on it later I can say for now that it is very light weight and does not make my hair very heavy Smells very nice as well. That's all I can say for now until I see the long term effects.

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)