Wash Day 11.17.2012

So I had my wash day ll planned out until it all went wrong I Ended up not having my Dome dryer so i spent SEVEN HOURS doing my hair and feeling depressed about it. Lets go down the short list of things I did that ended up taking all day.

  •   I Wash my hair with Nexxus Split end binding Shampoo 
  •   Conditioned with Nexxus Split end binding Conditioner left eh conditioner in for a bit as they say I should on the bottle and after all it was made to help bind my splits and protect my hair fro getting further splits after I rinsed it out my hair felt absolutely wonderful and I just wished that they could feel as wonderful dry as they do wet but fact is wet hair will always feel great lol. 
  •   I Put on my deep conditioner I used a sample pack of ORS deep conditioner

I am not sure but I think the package said 5-10 mins with heat but I nearly died when I saw it said 45 mins to 1 hour without heat I was just getting frustrated smh. So I went ahead and did whatever until an hour passed.

  •  I rinsed out the conditioner and O.M.G My hair was so soft and smooth and Everything I've ever wanted I could have kissed the package if I had not already tossed it. 
  • I then proceeded to do my roller set I find that roller setting Makes my hair extremely smooth and very manageable also it ensures smooth ends. I hate having to deal with frizz.

The tops where the hair is on the rollers dried in minutes the bottom took hours to the point where I just said you know what forget it. They were almost dry so I took the rollers out moisturize and seal them they dried before I ever started to moisturize them.

  •  I twisted them and left the twists in for a bit untwisted them and then wrapped them no frizz all the better all in all it was the longest day ever and I hope next wash day will be a lot better. I posted my first video on youtube its gawd awful but I figure I have to start somewhere. http://www.youtube.com/user/Daintyffany?feature=mhee

Daintyffany

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of people like you!!!I have no patience when it comes to my hair...I just wash it, condition, air dry then use a flat iron to straighten it...IT MUST HATE ME!!!
    much love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol You know you don't hate me pssshh Nothing wrong with air dry though. Flat iron may not be the best idea.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You know you want too. Thanks for stopping by. :)